All training classes have also been canceled. This is per the request of Huntsville Recreation facilities management.
Pickleball in Huntsville, Alabama
Welcome to the Huntsville, Alabama pickleball web page. In Huntsville there are 6 indoor locations available to play pickleball up to 7 days a week (depending on season). See the Locations & Times tab above. Please use the Contact Us page to leave comments, offer suggestions for new features for this site or to ask questions about pickleball. We have 248 members in the club.
- Until further notice, pickleball play has been canceled at all Huntsville Recreation facilities. All training classes have also been canceled.
The latest news and events.
This section will contain news about events, facility availaibility, instruction and much more. The last six posts are shown here. You may also view all posts at the News Archive page.
Click Here to view the registration page.
Registration Fees and information:
* Individual and Doubles Registration fee is $45.
This $45 registration fee allows athletes to participate in as many sports/events as they would like with the exception of Team Sports and as long as there are no scheduling conflicts.
* Team Sports will have a $150 Team Fee + $15 Per Player Fee for each team sport – Basketball, Softball & Volleyball.
- Bowling ($10 per athlete/per event) & Golf ($65) have an additional site fee. Bowling and Golf site fee includes one lunch per day.
- Archery participants may only participate in one archery division.
- Swimmers may enter a maximum of six swimming events.
- Tennis players are only allowed to participate in 2 events.
Registered athletes will receive an event t-shirt.
Drinks (water/sport drink) & snacks (fruit/snack bars) will be provided at locations sites for the athletes if venue allows.
Bert Morris is our new club equipment manager. Please contact Bert if you need additional pickleball balls or other supplies at your location. You may contact Bert by using the Contact Equipment Manager function under the Members Only area on our website.
Our annual membership meeting will be held at the Fern Bell Recreation Center on January 26, 2020 at 1:30 pm. Executive committee members will be elected at this meeting. You must be a member of the Huntsville Pickleball Club to attend this meeting and to vote on issues that may be proposed. Open play will be available after the meeting has concluded.
Berachah Gymnasium will be closed starting on December 2nd of 2019 for floor refinishing. Plans are to have the gym open for play by December 9th after taping is complete on December 9th, dependent upon getting access to re-tape the floors.
Evening play at Berachah Gymnasium will not be available on December 10, 2019 because the facility will be used for a city election.
Fern Bell Recreation Center will be closed starting on November 18th of 2019 for floor refinishing. Plans are to have the gym open for play by December 1st, dependent upon getting access to re-tape the floors.