Online membership renewal and registration Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm attempting to renew my membership as a current member. I see the error "You may renew during the fourth quarter only and for one year in the future only".
- HPC policy is that you may renew your membership during the fourth quarter only.
- HPC policy is that you may renew for one year in advance only. For example, if the current year is 2017 and your dues are paid up until the end of 2017, then you may renew for next year only (2018). If your dues are already paid until the end of 2018, you may not renew until the fourth quarter of 2018.
- What should I do if my membership has expired and I want to renew my membership?
- If your membership has expired, you may still log in solely to renew your membership. You will have no other membership privileges.
- When I attempt to join the club, I see the error ERROR - You are already a member or have been a member in the past. You must log in and then use Current member renew membership or Former member (membership expired) renew membership.
- If you have ever been a member of the club, you must renew your membership instead of joining. First, log in, and then use one of the renew options. Click Here for instructions on how to reset your password.